‘Pests lead to building defects –and building defects lead to pests.’
“The most efficient way to provide full insight into a property. Building Inspections and Pest Inspections give you the full picture.”
We strongly recommend that Melbourne property buyers carry out a Combined Building and Pest Inspection.
Our Combined Building and Pest Inspections comply with with and exceed Australian Standards 4349.1 and Termite and Pest inspections comply with and exceed Australian Standards 4349.3.
During a Combined Building and Pest Inspection we look for major building defects such as:
- Damaged roof plumbing and leaking roofs
- Timber framing failures and inadequacies
- Structural cracks
- Slow and fast leaks from showers or baths and wet areas
- Rising damp or penetrating damp issues
- Destabilised or inadequate footings of the building
- Poor external drainage or storm-water systems
- Safety hazards such as collapsing structures
- Potential Fire Hazards
- Redundant and inefficient water heaters
- Water hammer or poor water pressure
All sorts of ‘cover up jobs’ exposed!